Email Fraud Protection
Majority of the data leakages begin with a targeted phishing campaign against an organization.
Human beings interact with email and they are the most vulnerable point in the entire IT Security system.
Attackers know this and use this to invade an organization.
Companies need to invest in robust technologies such as Email Security Solutions to prevent the bad email from entering the organization.
1. According to Intel Corporation 97 percent of people around the world cannot identify a sophisticated phishing email.
2. Verizon says that 30 percent of phishing messages get opened by targeted users and 12 percent of those users click on the malicious attachment or link.
3. Only three percent of targeted users report malicious emails to management.
4. 95 percent of all attacks on enterprise networks are the result of successful spear phishing.
5. Business Email Compromise (BEC) scams have cost companies over two billion in the past two years.
6. By 2019, the cost of cybercrime and data breaches will rise to $2.1 trillion.
7. In 2015, 736 million records were exposed due to a record-setting 3,930 data breaches.
8. After your company is breached, 60 percent of your customers will think about moving and 30 percent actually do.
9. The average cost of a data breach increased 15 percent in 2015 to $3.8 million.
10. By 2020, more than 1.5 billion people (one-quarter of the world’s population) will be affected by data breaches.
11. The cost incurred for each lost or stolen record containing sensitive and confidential information increased six percent in 2015, from $145 to $154.
12. One-third of consumers said they would stop dealing with a business following a cyber-security breach, even if they do not suffer a material loss.
13. Through 2020, email remains the primary targeting method of advanced attacks.