This article will explain how to use technology to execute recurring tasks in your organization.
Everyday multiple processes occur in your organization which may or may not involve data. For example, some documents are given for approval, someone applies for leave, HR hires new employee, production of commodities etc. These processes utilizes person hours for completion and the way of execution may depend on the person associated. Management of these processes help bring a standard way of execution and helps to achieve cost minimization, greater efficiency, and streamlined processes.
Benefits Of Process Automation
- > Only relevant employees are kept in the loop
- > The status of the process is always known.
- > All details related to the process are recorded and can be presented to demonstrate compliance during audits.
- > Provides standardization of operations
- > Reducing or eliminating paper-based content.
- > Increasing productivity by automating manual steps and getting more work done with fewer resources.
- > Reduced person hours. This frees up their time to concentrate on more important decisions and higher priorities.
- > Reduced error
What Business Processes Should You Automate?
- • Tasks requiring multiple people to execute
- • Time-sensitive tasks
- • For compliance and audit trails
- • Simple and repetitive tasks
- • Difficult decision-making that is machine-addressable
- • Tasks that require document management
Business Process Automation Examples
MISSAN IT SOLUTIONS understands the importance of your business processes and devises the perfect flow to standardize them. Read more about how we implemented our ECM solution for a client and how they increased their productivity with workflow automation @ ECM Case Study
Discover the possibilities of managing your business flows along with your documents. Visit our ECM page.
Authored By STES ISAC (May 2020)