After analyzing several customer experiences about Data Leakages and Ransomware attacks, it can be highly destructive than a Natural Disaster. Large Enterprise Data Breaches always find headlines, but small and medium businesses are more vulnerable and less protected.
Monetary loss of internal attack for an SMB is more than what we expect. The latest study says that 10% of companies won’t survive after a cyber breach. How you can protect your business from Attacks? Before jumping into a solution, you need to find how the Information breach is happening.
2.Insider threat Attacks (Employee leaking Data)
Ten steps to Protect your Business and Data in 2020
- 1.Write Up a Strategy
- 2.Protect against Malware
- 3.Keep Your Wireless Network secure
- 4.Safeguard Passwords
- 5.Create a plan for personal devices
- 6.Set up automatic software updates
- 7.Conduct background checks
- 8.Dispose of data properly
- 9.Use the cloud solutions
- 10.Educate Your Employees